miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011


Hi, teacher! My name is Veronica Davila my ID is 19519536, but you can call me Veru. I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Bella Vista.

I’m 21 years old and I study accountant’s office at URBE. My favorite subjects acconting.
I like dance, music, movie, eat, play soccer, talk on the phone  with my boyfriend, pizza, my family, my dog and my country.

I hate coffe, smoking, violence, war, injustice.


My dream is to graduate and work in an important company, get married and start a family. Of course, travel around the world.



We should learn english because is an important way to improve our quality like students. Also is a beautiful language that bring to us new opportunity in business and travels.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario